Changing Lives is a group of teens who write a play about teen issues and perform it at Austin schools.
We are looking for students who:
- are 14-20 years old!
- love theatre and writing!
- can meet weekly Tues & Thurs from 7-9 pm!
- have reliable transportation!
- want to create art about issues that affect teens!
- can commit to participating for the full 2014-2015 school year!
- want to get paid for their talents!
If this sounds like you– we would love to have you audition for our ensemble!
Auditions are Wednesday, May 28 from 7-9pm and Thursday, May 29 from 7-9pm at the Trinity United Methodist Church at 4001 Speedway. You only have to audition on ONE of the nights, but must reserve a spot.
To reserve an audition spot:
TEXT 615.260.1926 with your full name and the word “Audition”
FRIEND Changing Lives on Facebook, then message us with the word “Audition”
**Note: Once you are accepted to Changing Lives, you must attend 2 of 3 workdays during the Summer. Rehearsals for the 2014-2015 season start August 19. If you have a conflict, let us know.