Click the picture above to watch a video made by the cast. And if you’re interested…Join us!
We are looking for students who:
– are 14-20 years old!
– love theatre and writing!
– can meet weekly Tues & Thurs from 7-9 pm!
– have reliable transportation!
– want to create art about issues that affect teens!
– can commit to participating for the full 2013-2014 school year!
– want to get paid for their talents!
If this sounds like you– we would love to have you audition for our ensemble!
Auditions are Wednesday, May 22 from 7-9pm and Thursday, May 23 from 7-9pm at the Trinity United Methodist Church at 4001 Speedway. You only have to audition on ONE of the nights, but must reserve a spot.
To reserve an audition spot:
TEXT 615.260.1926 with your full name and the word “Audition”
FRIEND Changing Lives on Facebook, then message us with the word “Audition”
**Note: Once you are accepted to Changing Lives, you must attend 2 of 3 workdays during the Summer. Rehearsals for the 2013-2014 season start August 13. If you have a conflict, let us know.
Want another video? We understand. Click on the picture below!