Thank you for your interest in Changing Lives!
Student & Teacher Perspectives
“I liked that the show addressed problems we have all faced and actual problems that teens face today.”
–Audience member, 8th grade
“This program is important to me and other kids in our community because we get to learn about safe relationships and boundaries so we can have happy, healthy lives.”
-Changing Lives ensemble member, 10th grade
“I was so impressed with how masterfully you negotiated complex concepts with middle school students! It was so inspiring to see how many meaningful and profound ideas you covered in a short time. What a huge impact you have on young people’s lives!”
–Social & Emotional Learning Coach, Austin ISD
We still have spots available for our Spring 2019 tour. If you would like to book performances for your school or organization, please complete our performance request form.
- Performances are created specifically for middle school audiences
- Our tour begins in late February and runs through May
- We can accommodate up to 150 students per audience
- We prefer to perform multiple times in one day to reach a whole grade level or an entire school
- Our visit includes a performance and a talk-back discussion, for an hour total run time
- Changing Lives fits the criteria for school-wide No Place for Hate activities
Due to demand of the program and our commitment to artistic excellence, we will now charge for Changing Lives performances. Performances cost $300 for a half day (1-2 performances) or $500 for a full day (3-4 performances).
We are committed to never turning schools away for financial reasons and have full and partial scholarships available.
Please email Meg Greene at email@example.com with questions or to inquire about scholarships.
In spring 2019 we are touring to: Covington Middle School, Dobie Middle School, Sadler Means Young Women’s Leadership Academy, Texas School for the Blind & Visually Impaired, Manor New Technology Middle School, Dessau Middle School, Gorzycki Middle School, and Provan Opportunity Center.