Thank you for your interest in Changing Lives!
Student & Teacher Perspectives
“I liked that the show addressed problems we have all faced and actual problems that teens face today.”
–Audience member, 8th grade
“This program is important to me and other kids in our community because we get to learn about safe relationships and boundaries so we can have happy, healthy lives.”
-Changing Lives ensemble member, 10th grade
“I was so impressed with how masterfully you negotiated complex concepts with middle school students! It was so inspiring to see how many meaningful and profound ideas you covered in a short time. What a huge impact you have on young people’s lives!”
–Social & Emotional Learning Coach, Austin ISD
Booking for our Spring 2019 tour is now open. If you would like to book a show for your school or organization, please complete our performance request form.
- Performances are created specifically for middle school audiences
- Our tour begins in late February and runs through May
- We can accommodate up to 150 students per audience
- We prefer to perform multiple times in one day to reach a whole grade level or an entire school
- Our visit includes a performance and a talk-back discussion, for an hour total run time
- Changing Lives fits the criteria for school-wide No Place for Hate activities
Due to demand of the program and our commitment to artistic excellence, we will now charge for Changing Lives performances. Performances cost $300 for a half day (1-2 performances) or $500 for a full day (3-4 performances).
We are committed to never turning schools away for financial reasons and do have scholarships available.
Please email Meg Greene at email@example.com with questions or to inquire about scholarships.
Our spring 2018 tour performed at: Covington MS, Webb MS, Martin MS, Sadler Means MS, Del Valle MS, Texas School for the Blind & Visually Impaired, Manor MS, Dessau MS and Provan Opportunity Center.